Monday, June 13, 2011

What's on Your Craft Book Wishlist?

I love to read, I love to craft, so it makes sense that I love crafting books! I only own a few, however because let's face it--books can be pricey! So I've got a wishlist going, and here it is. These are all beautiful little gems of books and I can't wait to read them!
I'd love to hear what your crafting book wishlist includes, so drop me some comments!


Craft, Inc. Turn Your Creative Hobby into a Business

Any one of the Crafty Chica's Books! (Especially Crafty Chica's Art de la Soul: Glittery Ideas to Liven Up Your Life)

The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and On-Line

Blogging for Bliss: Crafting Your Own Online Journal. A Guide for Crafters, Artists, and Creatives of all Kinds.

One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Fabric Projects; Look How much you can Make with just One Yard of Fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment